Ridiculously awesome chicken bites that are rolled in brown sugar and wrapped in bacon. These sweet bites make an absolutely fabulous appetizer or main dish.
Mouth watering chicken bites that are a win win! The brown sugar adds sweetness and the bacon adds salt for a perfect combination. You can easily double the recipe if you are using them as a main entrée. Serve with a salad for a complete meal.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 10 slices of bacon, cut into thirds
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, I used a rack placed on top of a baking sheet
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper
- Wrap each piece of chicken with a piece of bacon, the bacon will stick to the chicken
- Roll the bacon wrapped pieces in the brown sugar until coated
- Season again with salt and pepper
- Bake for 40 minutes, until bacon is crisp
- Garnish with parsley