Fifteen minute start to finish quick pasta recipe. Garlic, basil and shrimp pasta that’s so easy to make!
A fast, easy and satisfying meal to feed your family that can also be served to the most important dinner guest. They will never know you didn’t spend all day in the kitchen.
Surprise your family with this meal after a day of soccer, football or shopping. They will think you are supper mom!
Because this is a recipe you can alter to suit your taste, experiment! Try swapping out the shrimp for other options. Feel free to substitute the shrimp with clams, scallops or steamed veggies. Perfect meal for those late night hunger attacks. Also a great substitute for your pasta cravings-that has a light refreshing taste rather than leaving you feeling tired and hungry.
The Parmesan cheese combined with the breadcrumbs makes a mouth-watering base that you can incorporate into your own recipes. In the mean time, try this out and impress your loved ones with an excellent pasta entrée!
*Additional Information before you start!
**Add more olive oil if it’s not wet enough
**Buy Cooked Shrimp from market-less fuss
**You can leave shrimp whole or cut in half
**Makes 4 Servings
- 1/2 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons fresh garlic, put thru garlic press
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- Prepare spaghetti noodles according to package
- In a large bowl mix bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese
- In a medium saucepan heat olive oil
- Add garlic
- Add shrimp
- Heat thru do not over heat
- When noodles are done, drain
- Pour noodles over bread crumb and cheese mixture
- Add fresh chopped basil
- Pour olive oil mixture over everything
- Using 2 forks mix together, pick up from bottom and pull up