Kitchen Protocol - Jackieskitchn
You might be new to the kitchen or a cradle kitchen chef, either way I’ve rounded up a list of 7 Kitchen Protocol tips for you to remember the next time you are preparing a meal.
- Plan your meals ahead of time to avoid last-minute trips to the grocery store
- Wash your hands before handling food to avoid spreading germs and contaminating food.
- Tie back your hair.
- If you are sick, avoid coughing and sneezing during meal prep. Better yet, have someone else cook until you feel better.
- Wear an apron, this helps save clothing from splatters and stains
- Make extra. This is always a good plan in case you get unexpected visitors. You can always freeze extras.
- Clean-As-You-Go. This prevents having to do major clean up in the end.